Learn more about exporting! The Washington Export Outreach Team, the Center of Excellence for Global Trade & Supply Chain Management invite you to a workshop on how to go international. The workshop will be held on Thursday, October 5th from 8 AM – 1:30 PM at the Port of Everett – Blue Heron Room, 1205 Craftsman Way #200, Everett, WA 98201. One-on-ones with export expert are available from 2 PM – 4 PM. The cost is $20. Register at: https//exporteverett10-05.eventbrite.com.
- Director’s Note–Summer 2020 The Chain
- Handling Cargo and Procurement Mean Wealth Creation in Washington State by Spencer Cohen, PhD, Senior Economist, Community Attributes
- Agriculture Supply Chain During Covid-19
- Joining the Supply Chain Workforce: An Interview with Jasen Meyers
- A Note from the Director–The Chain Newsletter, Spring 2020