Learn more about exporting! The Washington Export Outreach Team, the Center of Excellence for Global Trade & Supply Chain Management invite you to a workshop on how to go international. The workshop will be held on Thursday, October 5th from 8 AM – 1:30 PM at the Port of Everett – Blue Heron Room, 1205 Craftsman Way #200, Everett, WA 98201. One-on-ones with export expert are available from 2 PM – 4 PM. The cost is $20. Register at: https//exporteverett10-05.eventbrite.com.
- Internationalize Your Business Curriculum
- Traveling the Mekong Delta and the Supply Chain by Natalia Tiosova, Student at North Seattle College
- A Note from the Director–The Chain Newsletter, Fall 2019 The Sweet Sixteen on Study Abroad
- A Note From The Director- The Chain Newsletter, Spring 2019 – Let’s Follow The Supply Chain During A Study Abroad Program To Vietnam!
- A Note From The Director- The Chain Newsletter, Winter 2018 – Follow Supply Chain Study Abroad Program